Sometimes all you want is to be able to get some quality advice to help get you on the right track and stay on it.
Job searching can be a confusing, frustrating and a lonely path
What can job search coaching accomplish?
The benefits of being able to talk one on one to an expert are limitless but here are a few:
- Boost your income and self-worth
- Overcome job search challenges (ie: return to work, career changing)
- Become the preferred candidate
- Win more interviews
- Get offered the jobs you desire
How coaching sessions work
This is a virtual service delivered via phone or Skype. You decide on how many and the frequency of the sessions.
Simply schedule a session through our website as you need them. Pay only for what you need, it’s simple, easy and convenient.
What is the cost?
A full one-hour session is $100. However, we have shorter sessions in 30 minute blocks to cater for different budgets and needs.
Please see below to book in a session.
Ways you can use job search coaching
We are here to provide you realistic information and practical skills whatever stage you are at in your job search. Some of the areas we can assist in include;
- Identify your marketing and transferable skills
- Understand how employers view these skills
- Uncover achievements and how to include these in your resume
General Job Seeking Skills:
- Job application guidance – increase your effectiveness and get results
- Salary negotiation skills
- Build and maximise your network through LinkedIn
- Practice for your next interview (mock interviews)
- Develop answers to tough questions
- Receive feedback on presentation and attire (professional image)
- Learn how to promote yourself
Career & Support:
- Accountability during your job search
Ready to get started?
Book your coaching session now
Codes and discounts must be entered prior to purchase and can not be combined with other codes or discounts. Advising packages do not qualify for additional discounts.