Welcome! I’m Lisa, career advisor, professional resume writer and trainer.
I launched Meritude Resume & Career Services after being made redundant for a second time in two years. My last position was training and coaching Job Seekers with disabilities to find and secure positions. I loved the role so much and want to continue helping other professionals with their job search.
My background is very diverse. Up until now I’ve never really known what I wanted to do in my career and as a result have changed careers many times over. In the last 15 years I’ve worked in Health, Banking, Call Centers, Retail, Sales, Government, Training, Employment Services, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Human Resources and Franchising.
I’ve worked in grass roots positions all the way up to executive level, from small business to corporations and buying a franchise. When it comes to helping job seekers, I have worked with hundreds of clients. Some with the toughest backgrounds to put on paper. Everything from employment gaps, career change, job hopping, contracting, return to work and more.
Most importantly, I have proven many times over that regardless of your circumstances, with the right advice and assistance you can succeed in your job search. I make it a priority to remain current with changing job-search trends so you can be confident knowing you are getting the very best advice.
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW), since 2015
- Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP), since 2015
- Accredited MyCareerMatch Practitioner, since 2015
- Member, National Resume Writers Association (NRWA), since 2015
- Member, Australian Institute of Training & Development (AITD), since 2012
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment (TAE), 2011
- BA Communications (PR), 2010